At Round Two® we focus on developing your brand through these services: Design & Branding, Web Design, Photo & Video, Influencer Gifting, Social Strategy & Management, and Brand Strategy. Our mission as a creative agency is to launch products to market that matter. Our goal is to execute branding that sticks through strategy, design, and creativity. Evaluating the upcoming trends and high- converting social strategies, our main approach is always thoughtful and ROI driven. We want our brands to matter and thrive in an organic, genuine way.
We recently launched our latest project — Galerie De RTA® — Galerie is a creative space for brands and influencers to interact with one another. It mimics an artistic dwelling, where brands get an opportunity to serve as installations themselves. We will be doing influencer gifting for our clients here, and will need our coordinator to manage bookings, act as a curator, and a content creator.
This role is a versatile creative role. We’re looking for someone young in the industry, with a strong understanding of cultural trends and social media.
The day to day role will include admin tasks, influencer and brand relations, and frequent content creation (iPhone, UGC, Tiktoks, Reels).
Email examples of your work, as well as personal resumes / portfolio pieces. We’d like to to see the UGC / reels / TikToks you’ve made, whether it’s your own page or a brand that you manage. Any past experience in PR, Social Media, or Admin Work is helpful, but not required.
Overall Responsibilities and Role
- Manage The Galerie (Influencer Showroom
- Arrange showroom and gifting appointments with influencers
- Concept, Shoot, and Edit TikToks at The Galerie with Influencers
- Building social and creative briefs for influencers to create UGC for clients
- Must have a license and be able to drive for errands around downtown
- THIS ROLE IS IN PERSON ONLY IN DTLA
- Shoot and edit TikToks / Reels for clients
- Concept content ideas with trending sounds, text, and strategy
- Write out ideas in formal creative briefs for presentation to creatives, influencers, and brands
- Shooting and edit iPhone photos
Galerie De RTA® – Showroom Management
- Curate the Galerie and prepare gifting suites for influencers
- Schedule and attend influencer visits
- Keep The Galerie clean and ready for new visitors
- Curate playlists
- Shoot and edit content for influencers to post
- When needed you will help produce client photoshoots, films and events. This includes overall coordination of models, content creators, and other production needs. This may also include casting, location scouting, and catering booking.
- 2+ years of experience in creating content on social media
- Experience in working with content creators to plan / produce shoots for clients
- Ability to present and support creative concepts in a confident and professional manner
- Comfortable with the basic understanding design and creative in respect to each client
- Exceptional writing & communication skills
- Strategically-inclined way of thinking
- Passionate and excited about new learning opportunities